Island Permission Ideas

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by SinfulFish, Dec 6, 2016.

1. SinfulFish

SinfulFish Member

I would like to see away to "promote" players that have joined your island. Like in factions, After you "promote" someone they would have specific permissions on said island. For example, A "Promoted" player would be able to lock and island, invite others to the island, or change the island home without the owner of said island having to do it themselves. For instance, this happened to me (Before I had access to /fly), when I accidentally broke the area where he set the island home. Every Time I tried to get to the island I would fall into the void. This went on for a good 3 hours until he came online and changed it. If this idea does not get accepted I would still like to see something similar.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

-Fish

• Like Like x 1
  2. DestinyAwakens

DestinyAwakens Active Member

I really like this idea, I think it should be implemented

3. SinfulFish

SinfulFish Member

Thank you :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. bork

bork Member

I really like this idea as well. It's quite similar to the gang promotions. I feel as if it could somewhat prevent island grief from players who think they're sneaky. Another permission idea I suggest is island difficulty level. I believe we should have some kind of option to change the difficulty of our island (i.e. peaceful, easy, neutral, hardcore) for building, mob farms, and many other purposes.