Language Barriers

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by Souleater0622, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Souleater0622

Souleater0622 Member

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up but here it goes.

Recently I've noticed that Summit has a huge Spanish community which most can't understand English thus won't be able to figure out simple commands.Since most of the experienced and well knowledge players can't understand the Spanish players they tend to get put aside, this then creates
    Cool Text - Language Barriers with players 220971819685824.png

This is a problem due to them having a lot of questions about stuff that are commonly learned by reading the tutorials or broadcasts which most can't understand. The most common questions are

Cool Text - Luckyblocks 220972221163881.png

This is most likely the plugin that makes this Skyblock unique. It allows you to get random items while mining such as these
    2016-12-11_18.32.24.png
    But they don't know you are able to obtain a luckyblock randomly while mining.

IMG_1700.PNG
    This is another most commonly asked question on how can you buy items/ranks by them. As we all know you type the /Buy command which gives us the option between Prison and Skyblock Global, which of course since its summit you'll click "Skyblock Global" which will give you this screen
    IMG_1703.PNG
    Most Spanish players get confused here since they don't know what to click or where their specific item they want is located at.

IMG_1702.PNG

/Shop confuses some due to the screen looking like this
    IMG_1704.PNG
    Seems simple enough right? Well the part that confuses them the most is how to sell items in the shop.

IMG_1706.PNG

This one isn't frequently asked but this could be easily fixed by making a new IS Level Guide in Spanish.
    IMG_1705.PNG

As for the other ones I can't really think of a way of suggestion but perhaps adding two of them? One Spanish one English.

Hopefully this will be considered or most likely is already suggest but anyways hope this helps.

#1 Souleater0622, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. DestinyAwakens

DestinyAwakens Active Member

I think this would be alot easier...

3. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

I really want language barrier. Also on the screenshot you post on the lukyblock part. Frosty should change 12 villager egg to 2 villager eggs.

I cant type today.