There are 0 players online.

Lucky Blocks

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by TStan47, Oct 12, 2016.

1. TStan47

TStan47 Member

The other day the subject came up about getting lucky blocks. Someone said you can only get Lucky Blocks by mining at an ore/cobble generator. That is not true, you can get them anywhere you are mining as shown in this screen shot I captured today while i was re-building parts of my island. I was busting up this platform when i saw the lucky block pop up.

[​IMG] 2016-10-12_14.30.43.png

2. Cutie Pie

Cutie Pie New Member

That's really cool to see but it doesn't come up like that for mine how come???

3. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Hi Tstan. That is really cool. I never new that.Do u get it as a block when u mine it

4. DestinyAwakens

DestinyAwakens Active Member

I thought you can only get from Mining at an ore gen

5. TStan47

TStan47 Member

you only have to be breaking a stone/cobblestone/or similar block in order to get a lucky block. And you DO NOT need to be at an ore/cobble generator. An ore gen just makes it a lot easier.
    Cutie Pie if you do not see the lucky block texture you need to turn it on in options/resource packs and look for a check box or setting to use server textures. Or as an alternate method, you can delete and re-add your frostySB multiplayer server info and when it first loads, you will get an onscreen prompt to automagically download and install the server texture pack.
    Yasuyan55, when you click, either with a tool or i did one with my fist, you just get the reward, no block.

6. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

So is it possible to get it in your hand. In original FrostySB I got a lucky block which people said it was a fake one.

7. Inactives

Inactives Member

No it isn't, as soon as you right click or break it, you open the lucky block if I'm correct.

8. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

I mean like you don't get as a block