Promote atherguy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bork, Jan 4, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should ather be promoted?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bork

bork Active Member

I am starting this petition because as atherguy is a moderator, he should at least have more accessibility to commands or more ways to help others.

Ather can only do the best he can, but 99% of the problems that occur, he cannot fix it. He tries his best, but he can't do much due to the restrictions. Many times he ends up saying "Sorry, only Frosty can help with that/do anything."

I understand Frosty is busy, but with the lack of permissions ather has, everything has to be postponed or waited for and some issues for certain people still weren't or aren't solved to this day.

I also wanted to add that the Helpers that were mainly on Summit, aren't active anymore or not as much. There has been many time where a mute, kick, or a staff member has been needed and no one was on, still to this day. It gets aggrivating when no staff has been on or if they are, they can't do anything about the situation.

For him being a moderator this long and being great at his responsiblities, I believe he deserves a promotion or at least given more permissions to be able to actually help, which he tries his best to, and I know it's not his fault.

Thank you.