Skyblock Guide

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by Vanticity, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Vanticity

Vanticity New Member

Hello, and I am Vanticity. I am a new player and have only played for about a week but have seen some players with low levels and decided to write a guide on to help beginners and provide some useful tip to advanced level players.

Stage | Beginner
    Once you have created an island you can start playing skyblock, but to get the maximum needs and help invite a friend or relative to help you. You can accomplish more with more players in your island, but be aware of greifers who tend to beg people to join islands. Once you have created your island you want to start and slowly create an upside down triangle hole in your island till you reach sand, then slowly break the edges getting a decent amount of dirt. Once complete start flatting your area just 1 block above bedrock to cover it then start making a flat surface with dirt. Save 8 dirt blocks to make an infinity water source by placing a 2x2 water pond. Start by placing the water in 1 corner and in the corner in the diagonal position. Then create a simple cobblestone generator. Keep mining and expand your island using cobblestone.

Stage | Advance
    In this stage, you would of create a bigger generator using a lava and space between the water and a piston above the space connected to a redstone spot pushing down. It is the most efficient cobblestone generator so place a hopper under so the piston will stop and you can collect the materials without it dropping in the lava. Then once you have enough cobblestone create large furnaces and buy a frozen or frosty pickaxe from a friend. Once you have it remove the cobblestone and replace it with stone bricks to increase levels higher. Once you have done this start looking into the tips.

Supply Crates
    Every 2 hours supply crates start to spawn, come prepared with armor if players are online and are wanting to battle, either come without being equipped without goodies. You should come before 10 seconds when supply crates start. Supply crates can give out 48 emerald blocks and sometimes 25,000 in-game cash. They spawn inside the PvP arena map which can be quite dangerous if facing online players. They are known to be at | The corner of the map | The bridge on your right | Near the start | are the most known places for supply crates to spawn.

Reaction
    Around 7 minutes in the chat will give a message saying [Reaction] and a message. Hover your mouse over the the message. Once done it will pop up and type the word into the public chat as quick as you can to win. The prizes are 16 diamonds and a 50% chance of winning and extra $5,000 in-game cash.

Profit Shops
    Profit shops are in-game player shops created by a player. Most rich players in /baltop or in /is top are known for their lead gaming category such as island level or in balance (Money). Try and visit their island using /is warp (Username) to visit their island, look for profit shops or buy signs then calculate the amount.

Lucky Blocks
    Every 500 blocks you mine there is a 60% chance of winning a lucky block, you must use the server's texturepack to see them

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. Vanticity

Vanticity New Member

I'm adding more tips and more stages please just wait as it takes time to do it. If you have any suggestions please comment

3. DestinyAwakens

DestinyAwakens Active Member

Vanticity, I think this is an absolute great idea! I know this will help alot of new people on the server, I'm really glad you took the time to do this.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vanticity

Vanticity New Member

Thanks :) If you liked it please give the thread a like or help let other new players know about it and spread the word. I am adding more and more tips and tricks to this thread and expanding it using ideas from other players.

Updated - 11/9/16

5. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Good Job. This is helpful to new people

• Like Like x 1