Some updates to prison! 11/21/2016

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Frosty, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Frosty

Frosty Owner
    Staff Member

Hey everyone!

I'd like to let you guys know what I have added to prison recently to just keep you updated on all the latest updates.

First, I added the gambling plugin from skyblock. This allows users to do
    /coinflip and /coinflip new (amount) (heads/tails)
    Doing this puts up the amount you want to gamble and it basically makes a 1v1. Anyone can challenge you using /coinflip. It's 50/50 chance to double your money.

Second, I added an auction house! Yes that's right, this will make it much easier for newer people to start out.
    To use this just do /ah. Everyone by default can place 1 item in the auction house for sale. Donators can place more how ever.

Last, I added the ability to make your own tag. It can 100% be what ever you want. It also can include symbols, and color. Anything you want your tag to be, it's yours with the permission for this. At the moment it can only be purchased from the store /buy.

A lot more updates will be coming soon guys, this is just the beginning of them! Hope you guys enjoy, make sure to look out for the next series of updates.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. DestinyAwakens

DestinyAwakens Active Member

Cool! Thanks alot! I've really been wanting /ah

3. SweetnLow13

SweetnLow13 New Member

Thanks Frosty! We've really been enjoying prison and we appreciate all the work you've put into the server

• Like Like x 1