Stacking your inventory for mining

Discussion in 'Skyblock Discussion' started by TStan47, Dec 4, 2016.

1. TStan47

TStan47 Member

I have seen players mention missing out on items when mining because of a full inventory.
    I have developed my own plan for not missing items when i hit a lucky block, I stack the inventory with items
    I don't want to miss and that locks out items less desirable. Here is a screen shot of what my inventory looks like.

Inventory.jpg

Items are a beacon, skeleton spawner, diamond gems, emerald gems, cosmetic key, uncommon key, obsidian, villager eggs, xp bottles, a vote crate and my op pick

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. LINMAN

LINMAN New Member

This is a good idea, however not everyone have skeleton spawner, uncommon key, cosmetic key or beacons or any of those things that they can use to fill there inventory so that they don't miss out on those items.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TStan47

TStan47 Member

I realize that at first some items are needed to make your inventory stacked, however, keys are available to buy both on /buy or in /ah from time to time, or by asking other players. Spawners are available in the /shop, /buy, or from other players. XP bottles can be purchased in game from players. Villager eggs, obsidian, vote crates, diamonds, and emeralds are readily available in the game. How many of you have you ever asked to borrow an item to use for a place marker while mining? There are people who have extra items that might be open to loaning them if you asked. It isn't that hard to get items, sometimes it just takes a bit of work in finding someone who has the item you need.

4. LINMAN

LINMAN New Member

I know what you mean but no one will be lending anyone a beacon, and beacon are just so expensive 8mil in /shop and not many have that kind of money, at least not yet. I am fortunate enough to be one of those people who do have a beacon to use as a place holder, but many just don't. Anyway its a nice idea, i'm going to use it while I mine to get all the lucky block items without losing anything good.

#4 LINMAN, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. TStan47

TStan47 Member

you must not be asking the right people to borrow items, i have loaned beacons to numerous players (4 or 5 on Frosty and 2 that i remember on Summit). Of course i wouldn't loan a beacon to just anyone. It has to be someone that has displayed trustworthy behavior and unlikely to steal.

6. LINMAN

LINMAN New Member

I'm talking about most of the people on the server don't have beacons I understand that you do but I'm just saying not many do.

7. bork

bork Active Member

Yeah... would be a decent idea. However, many players, especially new players, have those items to have as place holders. It's not too efficient if someone cannot have place holders, which, as you see, cost money or needed to be borrowed from. Rare occasions this will work out fine.