There are 0 players online.

_Pbnj_ Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Pbnj, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Pbnj

Pbnj New Member

Minecraft Username: _Pbnj_

How long have you been playing FrostySB: Just started today as of 3/21/17 and I'm already in love lol

What is your timezone: CDT I believe

How many hours a day do you play: Right now I play as much as I can when I'm awake so I'd say probably ~9/10 hours

Are you Respectful/Respected: Of course

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: Ever since I became Staff on another server, I have a willingness to serve. It's kind of like a passion/fire really.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: Like I said I have a willingness to serve and I will stop at nothing to help a player in need.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a Minecraft server: Yes I do :) As I have stated above I've been staff on that server for a couple of days shy of a year. I started out as what we call Guides which are basically Helpers. Roughly 2 or 3 months went by I saw what the mods did, and thought that would be better for me. I requested to switch teams and got accepted. This server on its heydey held around 200 players. I'm still currently a mod on that server which, I really hope is not a big deal.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: Nope.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: Depends if they have a warning on their record. If not I usually mute once and /msg them to read the rules and whatnot. If it's a new player and it's really obvious that they have no intent to play then I would ban them.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in PVP but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: Well it depends if I'm staff or not. If I am I would go check it out. If I'm not and if my computer could do it, would make a screen recording, upload it to YouTube and have it unlisted and when I see a mod in game or I'll even send it on the forums. I would send them the link.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: Basically the same thing as Scenario 1. They're both spamming technically.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would /msg them in private warning them about it and if they continue I would issue a /mute

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: /msg the player to remind them that it's against the rules to abuse a staff/player and see if I can get things right between the 2.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything] :Well if it's a brand new player I would most likely straight ban them, especially if they put in the IP address. If a player brings up a server in normal conversation, for example: "Yea, i used to play on example server. I enjoyed the time i had there" then I would let it slide.

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application. As a reminder I am still a Mod on the other server I mentioned and I hope that's not a big deal. If you would like as a reference or proof I can pm you the ip address if you wish. Anyway, I hope you're having an awesome day!

All the best,
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. bork

bork Active Member

GL! Nice signature:)

3. Eep

Eep Member

Goodluck, but make sure you stay active as you are new. :)

4. bork

bork Active Member

Definitely does help to be active! Take my word for it.