There are 0 players online.

A couple Q's looking for A's

Discussion in 'Server Related Questions' started by Dan, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Dan

Dan New Member

Greetings,

Hereupon your eyes I have selectively placed a couple questions searching for answers, I will be very much appreciative of those who can help by filling in the missing answers.

• Are there any current plans in place for vote top rewards?
      • If so, what are the prizes?
    • Will voting for fly ever make an appearance?
    • Is there currently a list of outlined rules to abide by?
      • If so, could you show me them?
    • With regards to the top island giveaway ($500) which Skyblock does this count towards?
    • Are there currently staff members such as the following?:
        • Community Manager
        • Administrators
        • Event-Host
        • Managers
      • If no, are there any plans on recruiting such staff members?
    • Does the server own a discord?
      • If so, may I have an invite link?
    • Current advertisement plans?
    • When does the current sale for the store end?
    • Is there a list of currently allowed player modifications?
    • At what time is the auto restart for each Skyblock?
    • Will there still be two Skyblocks remaining after the reset?
    • Will suspected hackers receive a screen sharing process before being banned?

For now, that is all my queries.

Many thanks,
    -Dan

• Like Like x 2
  2. bork

bork Active Member

I'll try to hold up my end of the bargain by trying my best to answer.

As of me responding, there is currently no prize for top donator. I am not 100% confident in my answer as there been past rewards.

I do not think it'll ever appear as I believe you're able to recieve it from a higher rewarding crate.

There is a current list of rules to abide by here: http://frostymc.org/threads/forum-and-server-rules.3/ Also if you use the command /rules it gives a list.

I believe the $500 would apply to any Skyblock on the FrostyMC server. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the original was being removed and the server was reducing down to one single SB world.

There are staff members, not necessarily labeled as you listed. Find the list here http://frostymc.org/threads/all-staff-members-list-thingy.1334/ and there are still plans on recruiting staff as some have become inactive or no longer staff.

This server has a discord. There is usually a link to see if you press and hold the TAB button in-game as well as an occasional message appearing in the chat. Or try here http://frostymc.org/threads/official-discord-for-frostysb.106/

Current advertisement plans are given to the public, as it is more of behind-the-scenes and Frosty's business.

Sometimes in the News/Announcements sections, where the sale is announced, it will give an estimated time when it'll end. I currently am unaware of any deadline, as it usually lasts for awhile.

What exactly do you mean by player modifications? Anyway, you can always do /help to see what is available for you, such as commands.

I'm unsure of the current auto-restart time but it [was] at 7AM, I believe EST.

I don't think it was specified if there will be two remaining SBs. I heard the original was down (here) http://frostymc.org/threads/what-happened-to-frosty-original.1648/
    You can double check here to see if it specifically says anything about keep two Skyblocks, but I didn't think it mentioned it (here) http://frostymc.org/threads/skybloc...new-beginning-3-31-2017.1640/page-3#post-5100

What do you mean by "screen sharing process"? When someone is hacking or being suspected of hacking, typically another user takes a screenshot or video of it happening if it isn't caught in any of the records or files. Other times staff is called and they go all 'secret agent' on them to see it for themselves.

Hope this helped! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Bird

Bird New Member

He's talking about top voter, not donator.
    I think he's talking about what I was talking about in my illegal modifications thread.
    Screensharing is basically freezing a suspected player of hacking and checking their files, meaning they cannot move or do any commands. After this the player gets in teamspeak or something, the staff member asks them to download join.me or any other form of screensharing program, and then the staff member checks their files for any hacked clients.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dan

Dan New Member

It helped tremendously, I much appriciate the time taken to reply @bork as for my replies, for the player modifications I basically meant mods such as schematica, JustPvP, macros etc... with regards to the screen sharing process, if a staff member suspects a player of hacking they are frozen and offered the chance to admit or screenshare, within the process the staff member instructs the player to show off any possible hiding places for hacks, if hacks are found the player is banned, if the player is clean they are let off. Is longer but will always prevent any false bans, this excludes obvious hackers and is only usually used for aura or toggle hackers.

• Like Like x 2
  5. bork

bork Active Member

I apologize, I meant to say 'voter' instead of 'donator', but my response still applies. I believe we do not have such a plugin for "freezing a player and checking their files.." etc and whatnot, just what I've stated, unless Frosty changes that in the update. Please refer to Bird's thread about the question with the clients/mods as I explain some there. If you need a further detailed response with the "illegal modifications", let me know :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1