There are 0 players online.

Application redo Ezap32 USI believe I

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lurantis10456, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Should Ezap32 become a moderator?

1. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. lurantis10456

lurantis10456 New Member

Before you read the application please read this: my old application was inadequate and please do not read this. I will make my new one here.
    PUT IN TITLE YOUR REGION ([usa] MCNAME Staff App)

Minecraft Username: ezap32

How long have you been playing FrostySB: I have been playing since release. I took a break from school and during summer I had summer camp so I could not play much.

What is your timezone: Eastern Standard Time or EST

How many hours a day do you play: 4 to 10 hours a day in the weekends. Schoo, days sometimes I'm not on or jus 2 hours.

Are you Respectful/Respected: yes. I am respectful to everyone I see and everyone is respectful toward me.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: to start off I have a very vivid and exotic personality. Sometimes I could be wacky and funny. This can make it so users can make new friends easily. I can teach the new players the commands and help them understand things within the game. If they need help I will try my best to explain what they are asking. I know the he correct ways on how to handle misbehaving players and how to make them cooperate. I know how to handle Situations with a formal and expressed attitude to ensure every user has an amazing playing experience.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: Why would you choose me over other applicants? I believe all users should have a fair chance on becoming a moderator. Everyone deserves to have the option or the allowance to.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: I have worked for CreativeFun. There I learned the basic commands, how to handle situations and I learned how to have a positive attitude towards players.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: No, if I were to do such a thing I would be ashamed. Being banned is all the players fault for acting incorrectly. Almost every single one of these people have read the rules. If your not sure you are breaking one just check out the rules. The rules are what saves you when it comes to the terms of being banned.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I will warn the player in a nice attitude by saying "Please do not spam, this is your first warning." And see how they act after that. If they begin to act bad again I will warn them once more with "This is your second warning, do not spam again." If they keep doing it I will temporary mute them. I think that 2 warnings is enough because they shouldn't be acting like that in the first place.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I believe that confronting is battle is not a good decision. I will teleport to the player and see if the person is really hacking. I will determine as I have experience with investigating hacks. If they are hacking I will temp ban them.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I will warm them to stop and wait a bit before they chat. If they keep repeating this I will tell them once more. If they continue again I will temp mute.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: if this is a very bad offense such as really bad things I will go to a straight mute. If they say it once and it isn't as bad I will then warn them. This stuff is not ajoke and it can make people really depressed. If the person saying it was telling us it was a joke and the other person had consent on this I would say it would be all right, just of not do it again. If it was not a joke and the other person did not have consent I would take the action necessary to implement sense into the misbehaving player.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I will tell them to stop and be nice, if they continue on with the act will warn them once more. Then if they continue I will temp mute. Abusing staff commands in non acceptable either. If I see a moderator abusing the /mute command like muting someone for 1 second multiple times or someone /kicking someone multiple times. This can be a bannable offense and very annoying to those trying to play.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: I will tell them "(username) please do not advertise. Thank you." I will warn them once more if they continue then I will tell them to stop once more. The. I will mute if they go on again.

Thank you for reading and spending your time here. I guarantee your not going to read this but if you do, your amazing! I hope you all enjoy your time on the amazig sever FrostySB and I am sure to see you around in game!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. RawrWithBrem

RawrWithBrem Active Member

As I told you if I remember correctly you can only apply once per month I think you might have a record with twice on one day, this is a record you shouldn't be to proud of. You can't just "redo" your staff application. You have to prepare it so everything is perfect. You can edit your staff application but if a staff member has already seen it you can't make much changes, just some grammar mistakes. And again, and I'm going to keep telling you. You tell us you've worked on CreativeFun, but you still don't provide any proof. Just don't fill in anything then. You've told me in-game that you weren't happy with what I told you on your application. You have to know that you can't always win. You have to lose a couple of times first. There are only few people who really get it right at the first time. You have to keep trying and improving, untill it's the best everybody has ever seen, and it will come once. Just be patient. You also told me in-game you don't like tips. We give you tips to improve your next application. If you don't want them, I think you shouldn't apply then at all. That might seem a little sadistic but I know that there are a lot of people who will agree with me. And I've typed this all without even reading your application except for the "Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server:" part cause I was really curious if you did anything with the tips I gave you but you just really seem to ignore them. With that all being said, I still wish you the best of luck and if you get denied, don't worry! There will be a lot of other times you can apply and then you might do it better. Just stick to the rules and think about what you type, and prepare.

[EDIT] -1 for me, staff members should be able to handle some comment even if it's negative. And moderators really should. If I'm honest I don't think you'd fit for the job.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017