There are 0 players online.

[Argentina|U.S.A] Wolfer_PvP Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Wolf_PvP_, Apr 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wolf_PvP_

Wolf_PvP_ Member

Minecraft Username: Wolfer_PvP

How long have you been playing FrostySB: I have almost been playing for 4 months

What is your timezone: UTC-3:00

How many hours a day do you play: Around 2 - 5 hours. Most likely, I play 3 hours

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes I am.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I would like to make it even better and help new people on how to get started, make the chat be clean of spam/badwords/Advertisement, etc. I also want to make FrostySB appear in every MC server pages at the #1 spot.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: Well, I am a boy scout who loves helping and everything, I am really kind and also I even help people that I do not know.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes I have but the server closed because of the owner did not want it anymore but in that time, I have learned a lot of staff stuff.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: Actually I have not been banned in FrostySB.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I would tempmute them (for 5 minutes, depending on what level he is spamming) and clear the chat

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would tell them to open a report and I would kick the hacker.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I would warn them to stop 2 times. At the third, I would tempmute them for some minutes. If after those minutes he does not stop, I would kick them. If I kick them 3 times it is a tempban for a few days (1 or 2 days)

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would warn them 2 times. If they do not stop, I would tempmute them and if after that tempmute they do not stop, I would kick them. If I kick them 3 times, It is a tempban for a few days (1 - 3 days).

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would warn them to stop 2 times. If they do not stop, I would tempmute them and if after that they keep on going I would have to kick them. If I kick them 3 times, it is a tempban for a few days (2 - 7 days).

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: I would right away clear the chat and tempmute them for 5 - 10 minutes.

Thank you for your time reading this and I hope you have a good day/night!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  2. Eep

Eep Member

I see you online a lot. So good activity, but maybe make your answers longer for questions like. 'What can you do to benefit FrostySB:'.

3. Wolf_PvP_

Wolf_PvP_ Member

Thanks Eep!

4. Eep

Eep Member

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bork

bork Active Member

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1