By KeeDaKid Youtuber application

Discussion in 'Media Applications' started by Iaire, May 5, 2017.

1. Iaire

Iaire New Member

Minecraft Username: KeeDaKid

Server you want the rank on (You can apply for server wide): I want to apply for server wide.

Tier you're applying for: Tier

Youtube Username: KeeGamingTV, if it doesn't work just tell me.You have to type in Kid Kee first then you will see KeeGamingTV the image should be a gaming controller.With a black back round,

How many hours do you play per day: I play 4 hours per day,because i have school and work and stuff etc.

How many subscribers/followers do you have: I have 40 subscribers.

What is your minimum amount of views/likes and comments: I get at least 10 comments on videos i get 5 likes on vides usually.I get decent views.I get 30+ views.Because i make great videos.

How many videos/posts/streams have you made for VulcanMC: I'm planning on making a lot of videos on this server,I will be loyal to the server.

Link to your youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9lQkSaw8gtSO1Sk823zAkQ

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017
  2. Cal

Cal New Member

boy

3. MrMcSlimey

MrMcSlimey New Member

Make A Video Before Making The Application... BOY :cool:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looking Out For You And Wanting To Be Staff
    -MrMcSlimey