There are 0 players online.

Cavs59 Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Cavs59, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Cavs59

Cavs59 New Member

Minecraft Username: Cavs59

How long have you been playing FrostySB: I have been playing on FrostySB for about 9 months now, I think this server is great and since the new reset its been amazing with the new plugins.

What is your timezone: I currently live in Canada and i'm in Eastern Standard time.

How many hours a day do you play: I will be on from around 2:30 to 6:00 on weekdays and the weekend depends on my scheduled (if i have nothing could be on all day).
    Also you will see me always AFK mining.

Are you Respectful/Respected: I am respected around the FrostySB community since I haven't done anything wrong to hurt other players or mistreat them in anyway. I also think i am very respectful to the FrostySB community as I try and welcome people that are new, help people out in anyway, and always being there for someone to chill and talk with.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I have seen recently that some of the staff members do not come online very much, having another staff member will help the squad out a lot, and in general make it easier.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I think that I am right for this job as i am mature enough to deal with the situation that the server is in. I will also be ready to raise my voice if someone is not comprehending with what i'm trying to say to them.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: I was once admin on a server similar to FrostySB, it had around the same player count and all around was an amazing time for me, I met a lot of new people and hopefully I can have that same experience with FrostySB.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: If u check the logs and search up my name you will see that I have been banned twice by Atherguy (Mod on the server) but these bans where just for fun as me and Ather occasionally talk on Skype together, other then those i haven't been banned at all.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: If someone was spamming the chat i would ask then to stop spamming, if they don't stop then a 10 minute mute or a kick would hopefully make then stop. If they do not stop after that I would give them a 30 minute mute and report it to higher staff to deal with since they have more experience with how the server rules go.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would get my recording software open and start recording the hacker, then after the video is done I will send it to the forums for higher staff to deal with. I also have other useful accessories such as Gyazo which will help for spammers to get banned, muted or kicked.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: Firstly, I would remind them that this is spam and they shouldn't be doing this. If they continue after my warning they will get kicked or they will have a 10 minute mute then if they continue, I will report it to higher staff and then give them a 30 minute mute.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would take it seriously to that situation because homophobic remarks are a big deal, I would kindly ask them to stop and if they do not comply I would give them a 30 minute mute. Then I would apologize on the servers behalf to the person that was being attacked.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would ask them kindly to take back what they said, if they don't listen I would then kick them. If they continue I would report it to higher staff because that will not be tolerated.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: The first thing I would do is clear chat then mute them for 10 minutes, then clear chat again. If he continues and says the server name again, after the 10 minutes are up then there will be a 30 minute mute, and a report to higher staff.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  2. bork

bork Active Member

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cavs59

Cavs59 New Member

Thanks borkooooo

• Like Like x 1
  4. SinfulFish

SinfulFish Staff Staff Member