There are 0 players online.

Chargebacks!

Discussion in 'Server Bug Reports' started by zane5824, Apr 16, 2017.

1. zane5824

zane5824 New Member

Hey guys, when I try to buy /fly or any other item on the server, it will never let me pass. It states exactly "You cannot checkout because you have opened too many chargebacks." Anyone got any clue on how to "fix" this? it has been at least 3/4 of a year since I bought vip, and now I cannot buy ANYTHING else from the website. Frosty, if there is any chance that this can be fixed, please take it, there may be more instances like this in the future. Thanks -Zane

• Like Like x 2
  2. bork

bork Active Member

Have you requested a chargeback in the past? Other than that, I'm not sure what has happened.

@atherguy @Frosty

3. zane5824

zane5824 New Member

I don't believe so, I have vip and have not been banned, as it states on the home page of the store about chargebacks. So I'm pretty sure the $ went through, if not, i would pay for it, but I don't know how I would without being able to buy anything. It will not let me get anything, but I am still on the server.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bork

bork Active Member

Have you changed your username since you've bought VIP? I'm trying to see if there's anything specific as to why it's happening like this or if it's just a bug. I'm glad you're not banned though and received your VIP.

@atherguy @Frosty

5. atherguy

atherguy Staff Staff Member

omg y u tag me???? dis be a frosty issue ;-;

6. zane5824

zane5824 New Member

1st, I have never changed my username since I bought Minecraft a few years ago, 2nd, It was Bork who tagged you, ather...

7. Frosty

Frosty Owner Staff Member

This means you're known to chargeback on other mc servers.

8. zane5824

zane5824 New Member

I have bought Legend rank on Mineplex, but I have the rank and there is no problem... Should I waste a dollar on there to see if anything happens?

9. bork

bork Active Member

My apologies. I figured you may know the issue or could directly contact Frosty if necessary :)

Have you purchased anything on ANY other possible server? Or someone who may have used your username? It shouldn't say you're known for chargebacks if you didn't do it anywhere else before.. hope it works out..

10. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Frosty please help out zane. He is trying to get /fly since he has the money to buy. I dont know if this is possible but it helps him if you try your best. :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1