There are 0 players online.

(EU) Application for RAiiN2032 to Helper

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by RAiiN2032, May 7, 2017.

1. RAiiN2032

RAiiN2032 New Member

Minecraft Username: RAiiN2032

How long have you been playing FrostySB: Nearly 3 weeks

What is your timezone: UTC+01:00

How many hours a day do you play: Usually near 3/4 hours unless i have to study. If i have to, i will be on for 2/3 hours

Are you Respectful/Respected: I feel respected and i respect the good people, helping them and if needed asking help.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: So, the benefit i can do to FrostySB are some. First at all, i will help everybody who ask help, because i would be happy if somebody do to me.
    Also i have a good knowledge about how to Moderate (or in this case, help) the server.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I am sure about i will be a better choice because i know most of the commands, i am friendly and no when is needed, and i want people follow the rules.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: When i was younger i made a server with one of my friends here in italy, we managed to be alive for 1 year, than he had to quit and we close it. I learned a lot of things been a creator of a server. It was Factions/KitPvP/

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: No, never.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I will ask to him in chat to please stop spamming. If he spam again next to my ask i will tempmute him for 10 minutes. If he doesn't stop passed the 10 minutes, i'll tempmute him again for 2 hours. If again i see him doing it i'll permamute him, getting screens and asking to someone higher than me to take a decision.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would put myself in wanish and see if he does it. If i think he is cheating, i'll take a video and than /kick him for trying to save the victim's inventory and let him escape. Than i will send the video to someone higher than me and he/she will take a decision.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I will ask to him to stop doing that. If he does it again, i will tempmute him for 15 minutes. If he will do it again, i will permamute him.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I will ask to him to stop been homophobic friendly. If he does it just another one time, i will instantly permamute him.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I will try ask him to stop it. If he does it again, i will mute him for 15 minutes. If, when the 15 minutes passed, he does it again, i will mute him for 2 hours. If he still doing it next the second mute, i will permamute him.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: So, if he doesn't do it on purpose, i will istantly /cc the chat and warning him to don't say it again. If he does it on purpose, i will, again, /cc the chat istantly and next permamute the player, tanking a screen in case of appeal.

Really hope my application get accepted.
    See you in game, RAiiN.