There are 0 players online.

Helper Application <3 LIIIT

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Jaden Swiderek, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Jaden Swiderek

Jaden Swiderek New Member

Minecraft Username: Jdog3002

How long have you been playing FrostySB: Since the reset, probably around a month+

What is your timezone: EST

How many hours a day do you play: 3-4 a day (I'm addicted)

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes, always willing to help people out, and love have conversations with people and making good friends

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I'm on at night a lot, soo if no other helper or mod is on, i can deal with things I also have a big since of humor xD

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:Willing to do anything, always on, and I'm kinda a control freak and love to make everything correct, and also as fair as possible

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes, but not on a popular server, i know the ropes and the general idea of what my job is and how to do it the correct way.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: No, no trouble at all

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: Ask them to stop myself, and if they still refuse, hit them with a 10min mute, after that, if they are still spamming, the 30min

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]:First, I would go and check for myself, if I cant see them, I will tell the player to try to record, as well as advise everyone to stay away from warp pvp until we get the situation handled.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]:Inform them that they are spamming, and tell them they should only be advertising it every minute +

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would take this very serious, First I would make see if it was between the two friends as a joke (still should not do that) if it was not, i would talk to each of them individually to get the story, after i had talked to them, if it was meant to hurt someone, i would mute the person who said it, then inform u guys to handle further.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:Similar to the last, i would ask them to stop, as well as mute them for sure, inform them that it is rude and disrespectful and we do not tolerate that on this server. I would then get the whole story on what happened, and both staff would probably report it to you

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]:If its just the name (for instance: Ima go play on Hypixel), then I don't think i would do anything, i find myself doing that a lot, and nothing seems to be the problem, but just to keep people on this server ;), i would ask nicely if they could just /msg whoever they were telling.

Please Consider this application, really love this server and I am very active <3

2. Cavs59

Cavs59 New Member

+1 it looks good hopefully you will get staff :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. bork

bork Active Member

Pretty nice, good luck! Although I feel as if it's a little early to apply, it's alright. :)

• Like Like x 1