Listen, this is annoying.

Discussion in 'Server Related Questions' started by IllChokeOnIt, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Does anyone else agree with me?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. IllChokeOnIt

IllChokeOnIt New Member

Alright, lrki, I know you wont see this, but if you do, I'm sorry for being in your hair, but I'm on my last straw. And I'm sorry if this has grammar problems, but really, I don't really care. I would like to discuss Ather, Sucanat, whatever. Its getting on my nerves that multiple people are calling him out on it, and you don't do jack to stop it, you just demoted him and replaced him with aae, wow. He learned his lesson there didn't he? Nope. You have to be firm, and ban his butt. Its literally rule 1. And for some reason, he is a special little snowflake and gets to bypass it, it does not look good when your own staff team is hacking, I feel that staff team does a good job but I feel the only helpful interactive members is jman, and aae, and personally, I would be making this about how they are the best staff you have, but of course, you don't give a single ----- anyways. I want you to know that this is not right for the players, if we have to pay for hacking, he does too. And ather, I know you might be reading this, quite frankly, I hope you do, you need to clear your name, and stop. And lrki, you don't fix what you say you are, the hub problem was never resolved, the ather problem was never resolved, the baltop problem at spawn was never resolved, and yet, these are points thati pointed out to you, or you threatened me to or you would ban me. So my question is, do you not respect me? Or do you not respect your own rules? Or do you just not care because of how your server is doing right now? I don't think I can say much more, and personally, if you are up to it, I would love to talk to you privately. But I know ill probably get lots of ather and you and all the staff and players stirred up if this is EVER thrown onto the Vulcan table, and I expect it wont. And with that, I thank all who have read this.

2. Lrki

Lrki Administrator Staff Member

Oh boy here we go, time to systematically destroy every bit of incorrect information in your post.

1. Ather doesn't hack
    2. Ather and Aae switched roles, simply due to Aae being more active, it had nothing to do with any 'hacking' accusations. (If you bothered to ask you'd know this)

1. My staff are the best :)
    2. All members of my staff team will tell you I am very much appreciative of them.
    3. Again if you bothered to ask you'd know this.

1. The 'problem' you're referring to was a simple parkour jump, I decided to leave it in
    2. Again you'd know this if you bothered to ask (seems to be a reoccurring theme here ^.^)

1. Ather doesn't hack

1. I'm actually not quite sure what issue you're referring to here. If you're on about NPC's moving, it's due to one of our players abusing a pet (if you're reading this, I will find you, I will ban you)
    2. If it's not that issue, I have 0 clue what you're on about, feel free to write the 'bug' down on the forums.

1. You somehow expect me to respect you, yet respect is the last thing you show us. (prime example is this thread)

1. The servers doing great!
    2. Why would the number of people playing change anything?
    3. Again you'd know all this if you bothered to ask

So after breaking all this down, it would seem there is a reoccurring theme here. That theme being the fact you haven't bothered to ask about any of this stuff. Not only that, you could have asked any and all staff most of these questions and gotten an answer, but again you haven't bothered to ask anyone. So my only question to you is this. Since you can't be bothered, why should we bother with you?

westoo123 likes this.
  3. Dukys

Dukys Active Member

Guys, This is ridiculous. Lrki is already busy enough so this just adds more on him. If you dont like the server leave, its just that simple you dont have to start all this crap. We have some of the Greatest Staff members ever. Ather doesn't hack. He was demoted for not being active. The server is Great! End of conversation.

4. IllChokeOnIt

IllChokeOnIt New Member

Listen, Lrki first of all, I asked you if you fixed it a while ago, and you got all pissed saying how about you don't mention it in chat, and if it wasn't a big deal. Why would you threaten to ban me? Secondly, I would like for you to know ather is a sketchy as can be, and I understand why you think your staff team is the best, I quite frankly enjoy most of them, but ide have to admit some of them are just not what ide expect to see on a staff team. Next, I would bother to ask, in fact, I would if you wouldn't be afk all the time, I mean, I would love for you to see the people that do not like ather, and I don't count dukys. He is always in my hair, he didn't even know what homosexual means, that's my input dukys, no offense. But yeah, I wouldn't bother to ask unless I asked jman. Who is by far my favorite, and hell, ban me fore bringing my input that the staff needs to be fixed, you need to stop threatening me if your not going to do anything. This is why I regret donating in the first place.

5. Dukys

Dukys Active Member

What are u talking about? Lol i know what homosexual means.. where did u get that from?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  6. Lrki

Lrki Administrator Staff Member

It's hard to take anything serious from someone that spells "I'd" 'ide'. I guess school hasn't taught you well.
    Threatening you? What are you on about....?
    Lastly, I'm hardly ever AFK. Just because in chat it says I'm AFK, all that means is I haven't moved in a while.. Which when you think about it carefully, why would I need to move? I can type in chat just fine without moving.

I'm constantly coding plugins for the server and doing all the back end server work that you don't seem to think exists. If you wish to continue complaining, go elsewhere. No one is forcing you to play.

P.S: Every time you reply, it makes you look more of an idiot.

Thanks

Dukys likes this.
  7. IllChokeOnIt

IllChokeOnIt New Member

First of all, as I had said you threatened me, you said if I did not show you how I did that, I will perm ban you. That seems like a threat. Secondly, I understand that you want me to complain elsewhere, then what use would I get bringing out how I feel about how you run things? And don't play the 'I'm not afk, I'm just not moving' card, because we know you are, I mean, you are the server playtime last time I asked 33 days? I know that was a while back, I'm assuming you would say at that time 28 of them were legit? I don't think so. And no where did I say coding did not exist, and thanks for pointing out my grammar mistake, and I take school very seriously, the reason why I don't care to go back and edit it because it will say I edited it, which may be a target later on. If you don't want to take me seriously then you don't have to, but I mean, I have players on my side(not saying who because I have not asked if I can and I'm nice like that). Anyways, school is important, and it helps me, I am not in a high grade, I got most of high school and college left, but that does not mean because I'm a 15 year old kid playing a block game that you can automatically assume I don't take school seriously and they haven't taught me, the county I live in is top notch. Anyways, calling someone an idiot for expressing how they feel is a wonderful way to drive players to bring their suggestion on what they have in mind, I don't care if you don't change anything, but it makes players happy if you just say - "Thank you, I will put this in consideration" I am not an idiot, I'm proud of who I am, and quite frankly, I wish you could see the faults you have made, I wasn't playing the server for the $500, I was playing because the server was well run, it has been the head strong moves you have pulled recently that has ruined what I would call a perfect server. Lastly, before I end this reply, you say the server is doing great, and I agree, but I also noticed that the players are 50% of the time afk, with another 10% being staff. The servers growth has slowed, which might be because of school, but It is also because you haven't added a new nice spice to it, or have tried to improve or use peoples recommendations. That's all I can say for now, but like I said, if you want, DM me.

8. mpmp

mpmp Member

bro just leave it be you dont need too continue this

9. Dukys

Dukys Active Member

someone just delete this thread pls

10. IllChokeOnIt

IllChokeOnIt New Member

Dukys I will not allow this thread to be deleted and if you really give a crap, don't look at this thread. Go somewhere else.

| Aae | and Dukys like this.
  11. Ather

Ather New Member Staff Member

For once, I'm sorta agreeing with duck. I'm locking the thread. Nothing productive is coming out of this.

Dukys likes this.