Littlepuptoo Application for chatmod

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Littlepuptoo, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Littlepuptoo

Littlepuptoo New Member

Minecraft Username:Littlepuptoo

How long have you been playing VulcanMC:8 days (I think)

What is your timezone: UTC +10

How many hours a day do you play: Most probably 5

Are you Respectful/Respected:Not by a few (Selective) people but honestly by lots of other people

What can you do to benefit VulcanMC:I will help people and other staff that need help and keep the chat clean and pg rated

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I am nice and always helpful in the community, i can help people with their problems and if they are feeling down or just need a talk

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server:I have been a helper on a friends server and have experience with when to mute people

Have you ever been banned on VulcanMC:No but i have been Warned because i couldn't move

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]:Give them a chat warning then if they dont stop i warn command them theif they dont stop after they relog mute them for the amount of time required

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]:have a look and if they are contact a mod+ and tell them about the situation

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]:Ask them to stop then warn them but if they dont and chat gets out of hand mute them for 1hr as required

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:Mute or tempban them for Player/Staff disrespect

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:Mute them for the amount of time said and then of they keep going on after they get unmuted mute them for double the amount of time

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]:Mute them for advertising then if they keep doing it ban them for repetitive advertisement

Thanks for taking your time out of your day to read this