There are 0 players online.

Mcmmo

Discussion in 'Server Bug Reports' started by sman1985, Apr 26, 2017.

1. sman1985

sman1985 New Member

My mcmmo quit working for mining. I was asking around and it seems to be a problem that is only effecting me. I had asked Apathy about it but he was unable to help me get it working. Just wanted to post here since there isn't a ticket area. I hope I am posting in the right place. Any help would be appreciated. I think I have mined about 60 double chest worth of items and my mcmmo is still stuck on 646 despite my rank having double mcmmo xp.

Sman

2. bork

bork Active Member

Correct thread place :)

Here are some questions that could be the issue, but not sure:
    Have you changed your IGN recently?
    Have you ever kept the scoreboard on?
    Have you tried adding credits lately?

[ @Frosty @atherguy ]

3. sman1985

sman1985 New Member

I did change my /nick but I thought that wouldn't make any difference and other mcmmo things work like crafting.
    I did turn the scoreboard on and that didn't fix it.
    I haven't tried adding credits because I don't have any and I don't want to buy credits to test it.

Could for sure use an answer though been mining all but the first day without my mcmmo and my rank would be huge by now. Thanks for taking a look at it and giving me possible solutions. If /nick has something to do with it let me know.

Thanks Sman

4. sman1985

sman1985 New Member

I did some testing and it appears it is my island that is messing it up but I have a lot of time here building. I gave my island to my GF and started a new one and my mcmmo works on that island for some weird reason but when I came back it didn't. If I could get staff to copy and paste my island to a new Island I bet I would be fine. Not sure if anyone can get a hold of frosty for some help.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. bork

bork Active Member

By IGN I meant actually changing your username and not /nick. I'm glad you found the conflict. Hopefully you'll get an answer soon on what can be done.

@Frosty @atherguy @SinfulFish