There are 0 players online.

More Money

Discussion in 'Community Guides' started by bork, Dec 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bork

bork Active Member

Here is a few tips to help you incase you need more money or didn't know how to get more money:

- Profit shops
    [you can warp to players' islands and purchase items for cheap prices then sell them in /shop. /is warp playername to get there or do /is warps for a list of player islands]

- AFK Mining
    [if you're going away from your computer for a while or want to watch some YouTube or Netflix, but want to earn money- you can! get a good pickaxe or whatever you have, and mine away! If you get lucky you can get Lucky Block which you can get multiple rewards for, including ranges of various amounts of money or items (/luckyblock to see the rewards possible for you to obtain. Plus, if you break many of the same block, it can also spawn a LB) You can install a macro mod (which you can find YouTube tutorials) or have something hold down your mouse key or a key on your keyboard then sell the items in /shop]

- Selling items / Auction
    [you can sell items to other players with /trade or just do a normal pay and give method, but trading prevents scamming. You can also /auction items for any price and people can bid on it. (If you have a rank there is a /sell command for only certain items)]

- Vote Party Crates
    [after I believe 60 votes all together, there will be a vote party. Vote parties give you a crate you can place down and win items i.e.. diamonds, emeralds, obsidian, $15,000. It takes 15 seconds for it to spawn in your inventory. You will not recieve one if your inventory is full. Use /vp to see how many votes left until a VP]

- Voting
    [Voting in general helps the server as a whole, so why not? :) You can vote every 24 hours. However if you vote on all 3 sites, you get 3 vote keys which you can use at /warp crates by right clicking the chest titled Vote. Do the command /vote or go to the Vote section here on the forums to see the website to vote at. You automatically get the key and $3,500 per site, but you can win many other items i.e.. $2,000, $3,000, 8 gold or iron blocks, 16 diamond blocks etc..]

I hoped this helped some of you. Leave any more information/suggestions if you have other methods of getting more! We can all help eachother out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Cool

• Like Like x 1
  3. x_xx

x_xx New Member

Certainly a good deed to the people just starting out.

4. bork

bork Active Member

Thank you! :)

5. Dragonwarrior568

Dragonwarrior568 Member

Just saw this little late tho but cool good job on helping as always @bork

• Like Like x 1
  6. bork

bork Active Member

thanks!

7. Dragonwarrior568

Dragonwarrior568 Member