There are 0 players online.

[Ned] RawrWithBrem's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by RawrWithBrem, Apr 7, 2017.

1. RawrWithBrem

RawrWithBrem Active Member

Minecraft Username: RawrWithBrem

How long have you been playing FrostySB: I started playing FrostySB when it released. When Prison came I had a little pause so I could get things staight again. Now I'm back and ready to be all active again, and I really want to.

What is your timezone: UTC+1

How many hours a day do you play: Trough the week I'm very busy with school and I do my best to be online so trough the week I spend around 1 hour per day. In the weekend I have more time. So I play around 5 hours, or atleast try, per day.

Are you Respectful/Respected: I'm very respectful, I think people should be who they are. But there are rules everybody has to follow. I believe I'm respected to since I can connect well with the community.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I have multiple abilities which one of them is that I speak multiple language's (Dutch, English, German, French). I believe this gives me a huge benefit as I know some of these language's swearwords to. I can filter those out and make the chat a more fun place for people that don't speak English.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I think you should pick me because of what I said above. You should also pick me because I've been in a lot of terrible situations myself, though I'm only 14. I know the problems of these situations and most of the times how to solve them. I really think that that is what makes me just that tiny bit better than the rest.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: No not at all. I want to join this staff team as my first staff experience because I think this is a very good place for people to learn and have fun.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: No.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I'd tell them first that spamming isn't a good thing to do. If they keep spamming, I would start muting. I would start with a 1 min mute. If the person continue's spamming I would mute them for 10 minutes. If the person would continue after this mute, I would mute him for 1 hour, if the problem is going to continue after 1 hour. I would temp mute.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would grab the best gear I have, start my OBS and then face the hacker myself while recording. Offering a good set of armor sometimes is worth it.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: Start telling them that they can only advertise once per minute, if the person continue's I would start with a 5 min mute. If they would still continue after these 5 minutes. I would mute the person for 30 minutes. If they still continue after this, temp mute.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would nicely ask them to stop. I've got the feeling that if I would mute the person I would be discriminating and I don't want that cause as said above, people should be who they are.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would first give a warning so they hopefully don't continue, if they do, I would mute for 5 minutes if they then continue I would mute them for 15 minutes. If they still wont stop I would give a final warning. If they still continue after this warning I would temp mute them.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: I would start with a 5 minute mute. If they would still continue 30 minute mute. If they would still continue temp mute.

2. bork

bork Active Member

Good luck!