There are 0 players online.

New Update

Discussion in 'Server Related Questions' started by Shuturgal, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Shuturgal

Shuturgal New Member

I'm kind of frustrated that you didn't hold up the offer you made to all of us about saving structures.

"Any structures or big things you've made on your island (This means you can request for me to carry over parts of your island. I WILL REMOVE ALL CHESTS/ANYTHING THAT CAN HOLD ITEMS FROM YOU THING I CARRY OVER)"

I asked for you to save my spaceship because I put a lot of time, effort, and creativity into it. I didn't care if you transferred the spawners, or the beacon, but I really wanted my structure to be saved. I understand that everyone else got let down in this area too when they asked for their islands to be saved. Please don't offer to do something for us if you can't. And if something changed and you found out you couldn't transfer islands over, letting us know would be appreciated.

Other than that, I really appreciate you putting all your time, effort, and personal money into upgrading the server. I'm very excited about new features!

~Shuturgal

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. GlennMcCannon

GlennMcCannon New Member

Well said. I'm salty too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seronical

Seronical Member

Unlucky pal. It's not an actual reset if you get your old buildings back now, is it? Yes he said that, but he is human, he can change his mind. Just focus on the present, not the past.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. bork

bork Active Member

Sometimes situations come up to where stuff can't be done.

If he apparently didn't say anything about not being able to transfer it over, then how did you find out? Was it a credible repsonse if it wasn't directly from Frosty?

Exactly the point made when having the idea of a reset anyway. People should be fortunate they're receiving their ranks back.

Point proven. The reset has already started/been done. Sorry. If you don't like it, then please don't only sit here and sulk, as Frosty has already done what he's planned, or had to go through with.

Lastly, I'm sure you are upset. Things happen and come up in life. It is what it is. Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, it's not only you who has to face it. :rolleyes:

5. GlennMcCannon

GlennMcCannon New Member

We're not hating on Frosty, he's been great at owning the server. It is just that he said he'd do something, but then decided not to without letting anyone know. He should have updated everyone so we would know what to expect.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GlennMcCannon

GlennMcCannon New Member

My point is, it was a rude surprise joining the server after the reset and not finding the structure we had worked on for months, and that Frosty had said he would save.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Shuturgal

Shuturgal New Member

"Unlucky pal. It's not an actual reset if you get your old buildings back now, is it?"

I don't think it's about it being a "true reset" or not. I think the issue is communication. Frosty should either not make offers if he can't/won't hold or communicate when he meets issues/does change his mind.

"If he apparently didn't say anything about not being able to transfer it over, then how did you find out? Was it a credible repsonse if it wasn't directly from Frosty?"

Well, my credible source is that I logged on to the server and my build wasn't there, and no one else's builds were transferred. Duh xD

I think frosty is doing a great job overall and the update is awesome, but I want better communication if possible.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bird

Bird New Member

I mean if you still wanted to have the build you could of just made a schematic on the schematica mod.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Shuturgal

Shuturgal New Member

He closed the server before I had a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  10. bork

bork Active Member

Unfortunately things happen and unfortunately this time there was lack in communication. If you really want you can just make a replica and upload it to PlanetMinecraft or save the map of it and ask Frosty if he's able to do something with it. Nothing we can do at this point. I know it wasn't right. Said previously, it wasn't only you who had to deal with it either.

11. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

same with me. I had so many spawners. Even 3 zombie pigman spawners. Thats a lot in the old skyblock.

12. bork

bork Active Member

I don't think Frosty was planning to transfer over spawners.