OP Prison Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'Community Guides' started by SinfulFish, Jul 1, 2017.

1. SinfulFish

SinfulFish New Member

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hello Everyone, This is a beginners guide for Prison. This will be going over basic commands to know when you are just starting out in prison. If you have anything to add or if you feel like I missed something. Comment it down below and I will look through your suggestions.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Plot commands:

/plotme auto - This command will give you a plot where you can express your artistic skills freely and place down storage. (Vulgar Builds are
    NOT ALLOWED)

/plot add (player) - This will give a player permission to build on your plot ONLY when the plot owner is online.

/plot trust - This command will give a player full permissions over another players plot, expect access to add more people.

/plot help - This will give you a list of all of the other more complicated commands.

Mine commands:

/warp (mine name) - This command will teleport you to our current or new mine.

/ranks - This is command will give you a list of the order the ranks go in and it will show how much money is needed to surpass them when you get there.

/rankup - This command will rank you up to the next mine when you have obtained enough currency.

Tokens: You can obtain tokens by mining, voting, and buying them on the server shop!

/tokens - This will show your balance in chat.

/warp tokens - this will teleport you

/tokenenchant help - shows a list of the commands.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  2. Willy

Willy New Member

You missed Prestige

3. Dukys

Dukys Active Member

How to OP Prisons for dummys :D

4. Littlepuptoo

Littlepuptoo New Member

wait do people actually play op prisons???