There are 0 players online.

Raid Event! Top 4 Factions

Discussion in 'Events' started by cfgamefreak87, Jan 17, 2017.

?

Frosty, Elite, Pro, Mvp, Vip Gear?

1. Frosty

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Elite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mvp

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. Vip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cfgamefreak87

cfgamefreak87 Member

Hello All cfgamefreak87 Here!

Today I've come to propose my idea for a really cool and fun event for Frosty Factions.

Before I start, please watch this video as this explains the entire event:

I've created a world and built a custom raid event just for Frosty.
    The whole idea is that the Top 4 Factions (Rebirth, Halcyon, TrapNiggas, and Silence) will compete using 1 cannoner and 5 pvpers and attempt to raid the base I've built. Once inside, competitors will need to make their way to the top of the base where the Raid Event Item is.

This Raid Event Item is the key to winning this event. Think of it as Capture the Flag but with cannoning. Once the item is accquired it must be brought back across a factions cannoning line in order to win. The whole idea is for this event to bring together the top 4 factions on the server, and show off their skills. However, there are rules to follow.

Rules:

1. No building, placing, breaking, or mining blocks unless it is in your cannon area.
    2. The use of enderpearls is banned everywhere except going through your cannoning tunnel, and enderpearling into the base.
    3. Do not enter another factions cannoning tunnel under any circumstance.
    4. No auto cannons. Must be (at max) one shot hybrid sand stack.
    5. PvP may only occur past the cannoning tunnels. The area is pretty much the entire base including the wraps.
    6. All FrostyMC rules apply as well. Don't be a jerk.
    7. If you guys have any other rules you think should be added or any ideas you may have please list them down below. I greatly appreciate it!

Who Will Be Participating?

As stated earlier, the top 4 factions on the server will be participating. If any faction cannot bring 5 pvpers and 1 cannoner then other arrangements can be made. I have talked personally with TrapNiggas, and Silence about their participation and they both say they are will equipped and ready for this event. I have not received any word from Halcyon.

Let me know what you all think! I'd appreciate the feedback :D

- CF

If you would like to see the amount of walls or download the world for yourself. You may do so here: DropBox Link
    The map is due to be updated at any time on DropBox, so the video WILL be outdated. Please check back regularly.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. cfgamefreak87

cfgamefreak87 Member

I apologize, the video's audio corrupted and I didn't know until after I had posted. A new video will be up soon. You can still watch the video to check on the world, and check out the Dropbox Link as well!

EDIT: New video is on the forum post

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  3. cfgamefreak87

cfgamefreak87 Member

One thing I'd like everyone to debate on is the use of /fly and its restrictions during the event. I was thinking about just removing it as a whole but I want to know all of your opinions.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cfgamefreak87

cfgamefreak87 Member

Also! I'd love some live coverage or recording of the event so anyone up to doing that would be greatly appreciated. I also would like to address spectators. How could we implement spectators? This entire event is built around trust and the promise that no faction will cheat and communicate in any way with a spectator. Viewing of the livestream or recording should probably be prohibited as well. I'm just making up ideas on the fly but let me know what you all think!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Cool. Just that, It doesnt need to be ONLY the top faction people

6. Seronical

Seronical Member

-1. An event should benefit all people, I would much prefer a pvp event where gear is included and no teaming is allowed, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. cfgamefreak87

cfgamefreak87 Member

I agree, but also disagree. Using the top 4 factions allows for organization and ease of communication. If we allowed every faction to enter it wouldn't really be as organized as it is now.

I like this a lot, but what you're talking about is a separate event altogether. I'll help create another world where such a "pvp event" is possible. This is a raid event, not just a pvp event. As for "benefiting all people" I'm sure there can be some way we can involve spectators so they may win prizes as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Ok how about this. The people who want to attend this event beside the top 4 faction can post ur name. (i guess) and then frosty can pick 4 player so that the 4 players faction can attend as well.

9. Seronical

Seronical Member

No Yasu, a PvP event such as a KOTH would involve everyone on the server. True, raiding is 50% of factions, but pvp is the other.

10. cfgamefreak87

cfgamefreak87 Member

We could try that. I don't see why not. If we get more people, than the intensity of the pvp will definitely increase.

I'd personally like a structured PvP tournament rather than KOTH, but that's a debate for another time. This event is called a raid event for a reason.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bork

bork Active Member

I personally LOVE this idea. It's different than your typical whole faction server PvP event. I believe that this idea should go through and if it's successful, then you could create a whole PvP event for anyone who wants to participate. [I agree with no /fly]

It's a very unique idea! I like it, sometimes you have to spice things up for a change :p
    It makes it even more interesting because it's the top FOUR factions!
    Wow, can't wait for feedback from Frosty :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. cfgamefreak87

cfgamefreak87 Member

Thank you for the kind words :D I'm happy to see you like the idea, and I cannot wait for Frosty's feedback. That was the whole concept. Create a fun, simple, but exciting event that I know would be fun for everyone. I will look into creating a PvP event/tournament in the near future whether or not this event is successful. Once again, thank you for the positive feedback!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Frosty

Frosty Owner Staff Member

I will be getting a koth made and doing a raid event once the ads come.

• Like Like x 1
  14. cfgamefreak87

cfgamefreak87 Member

So what should I do with the stuff I've created?

• Like Like x 1
  15. bork

bork Active Member

No problem, you have very creative ideas! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. bork

bork Active Member

Aw :( Maybe you can host it yourself sometime or have Frosty use it another time.. I hope you can make some use out of it because I noticed you put a lot of time and effort into it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dragonwarrior568

Dragonwarrior568 Member

Well ill probaby be in the top 10 factions soon i havent started on there but pvp and factions arent that hard and plus ive played on 11 different factions servers and i have 10-15 people that may be willing to join with the faction

Im not saying im better than everyone i just know i can make a difference

18. bork

bork Active Member

GL! I hope this works out.

19. Dragonwarrior568

Dragonwarrior568 Member