There are 0 players online.

SinfulFish's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SinfulFish, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinfulFish

SinfulFish Staff Staff Member

Minecraft Username: SinfulFish

How long have you been playing FrostySB: I have been playing for a little over a month on and off.

What is your timezone: PST (UTC-08:00)

How many hours a day do you play: I usually play for 6 - 8 hours a day, but on week days maybe 3 - 4 hours.

Are you Respectful/Respected: I feel very respected and I respect everyone even if they are disrespectful.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I love helping people and helping the server. I can pretty much do you anything you ask. Tell me to do something, consider it done.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I believe I should be chosen over other Staff Applicants because of my ability to use a wide variety of commands. Also I am on a lot so I will pretty much always be available.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes I believe I have quite a bit of experience because I have been an Admin for about 2 years on my friends prison server. I have seen and dealt with about every problem you could throw at me from a little hacker to a full fledge DDOS attack.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: No, I have never been banned on this server or any other server I have ever played on.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I would message them and ask them to "Please Stop Spamming". If they continue I would temp mute the player for about 15 - 30 minutes. If they just won't stop I would permanently mute the player.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would teleport to pvp and check to see if the player is hacking. If I think the player is hacking I would record the "Hacker" and then send the video to a higher staff member so he/she can deal with the player.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I would warn the player to stop advertising he/she's shop. If the player continues I would ask again only more seriously and that this is the second warning. If the player keeps on spamming the shop I would temp mute the player for 30 mins to an hour. I would continue temp muting the player until he/she stops.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would message the player the stop making those remarks immediately and I would clear chat. If the player continues I will be forced to ban the player.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: If I see someone abusing a staff/player in /m I would message the player and tell them to "stop and that abuse is not tolerated on this server". If the player continues I would temporarily mute the player for about 20 - 30 minutes and clear chat.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: I would message the player to stop or go advertise on a different server and then clear chat. If the player continues I would temporarily mute the player for about 15 - 30 minutes and clear chat.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

-Fish <3

2. Lettuce

Lettuce Member

Nice app, you would be a great helper.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. SinfulFish

4. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

#SuperFish for the next helper (I guess)

5. Lettuce

Lettuce Member

6. SinfulFish

7. SinfulFish

#SuperFish

8. DestinyAwakens

DestinyAwakens Active Member

#SuperFish

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SinfulFish

Yee yee yee

10. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Think I have a good sense of nickname

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. SinfulFish

12. Neon_Icarus

Neon_Icarus New Member

I think he would be a great helper on this server so #SuperFishforPrison... I mean... #SuperFishforHelper. I get those confused sometimes.

13. Frosty

Frosty Owner Staff Member

Accepted. Add my skype 'eco.gg'

14. SinfulFish

Thank you so much for the opportunity, I won't let you down!

15. DestinyAwakens

DestinyAwakens Active Member

16. SinfulRed

SinfulRed New Member

Congrats! you will do amazing!

17. SinfulFish

Thank you!

18. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

SuperFish congrats!!!

#SuperFishIsHelper