There are 0 players online.

Skyblock 2.0, Official reset. The new beginning. 3/31/2017

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Frosty, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty Owner Staff Member

Hey guys,

As you know I've been working on updates. Well, they are finally done! That's right, finally! But, the thing is. Our new island leveling plugin isn't compatible with old islands. So here is what we will do.

Thing's I am doing differently:

This is not the whole update. I am still adding 3 or more very big updates. They will roll out weekly. Meaning every week you can expect an update. Also, this map we will be removing prison and factions and going back to just skyblock. With that said, do not worry. Anything you donated for, or worked for on either server, you will still keep. I am moving the prison and factions bit onto a new IP. Information about that will be released at a later date. I will also be putting every penny the server makes into advertisements to get us more players!

Since it's a fresh start, besides donations. We are going to be doing a $500 giveaway!

You win this by being the top island level by the end of summer. The #1 island will receive $500 paypal. Or I can buy you anything from amazon worth $500.

RESET IS 3/31/2017 at 4PM PST

Summit will go down 3/28/2017.
    Things were resetting:
    • Money​
    • Islands​
    • Vaults​
    • Enderchest​
    • mcMMO​
    Things you keep:
    • Anything you bought with real money​
    • Any structures or big things you've made on your island (This means you can request for me to carry over parts of your island. I WILL REMOVE ALL CHESTS/ANYTHING THAT CAN HOLD ITEMS FROM YOU THING I CARRY OVER)​
    • Keys you bought​
    • Ranks​
    What are the new things you ask? Let me tell you!

New plugins:
    Hopper filter | It's a command anyone can use to filter what items can go into your hoppers. By default, regular members can filter 4 items using /filter. Each donation rank you go up, you can filter 2 extra hoppers. Doing /filter while looking at a hopper opens this GUI.
    [​IMG]
    The filter I have is ONLY STONE can go in the hopper on these 4 hoppers. Which results: [​IMG]

All new luckyblock storage, plus reworked luckyblock rewards. We also included a NEW luckyblock that's much more common, meant for beginner players. When you get a luckyblock now, it's stored in /luckyblock. You simply click the item when you want to redeem it. When ever you want!
    [​IMG]

New island calculation method. From now on, what ever blocks you have placed in your chests, are added to your total island level! No more placing towers of gold, emerald, diamond, and iron blocks! You auto get the level now. On top of this, we added a new function to /is top. In this picture, you can see I have a fresh island. But I have diamond block in this chest.
    [​IMG]
    Here is my /is top
    [​IMG]
    Now you can know exactly how many blocks you have on your island! It will calculate every block type.

Another new addition we are adding is chest sell! This feature allows you to instantly sell items in your chest without having to take them into your inventory, do /shop, navigate to right section and sell. None of that is required anymore with this plugin! Now you can simply place this sign down and click it to sell. It works like this.

First Line: [SellChest]
    Second line: MC NAME
    Third line: MC NAME
    Fourth Line: MC NAME

Any mc names on the sign such as your friends or who ever you want to put on the sign, can sell the items in the chest by clicking the sign. If your name is not on the sign, then you cant use the sign.
    [​IMG]

New economy, by this I mean that I have reworked the price to every single last thing in the store. This means that you will have to find the new best way to make money. Iron golems are no longer the best. No spawner is really better then another. They are all somewhat equal.

Tiered spawners. Yes this is correct, you now can obtain level 1-3 spawners. 2x spawners will spawn a bit more than double the mobs. A tier 3 spawner will spawn a bit more than 3x the amount of mobs.
    [​IMG]

With that said, we also redid the crates at spawn. They all yield new rewards compared to before. Also, we will be drastically lowering the price of keys. They no longer will cost a ton of money. But also wont be as rewarding.

The reintroduction of auction house! We have brought it back, and fixed all the issues and bugs with it. It is here to stay now! Using this you can place any item you want up for sale. Then a player can buy it when they want.

All new pouches. When you start the server, you will get a beginner pouch with a bunch of random starter items. You can open it for a random reward. Including this, we will have many other pouches including trail, chat color, spawner, and key pouches.
    [​IMG]

We also will be holding weekly events now. This means every weekend we will have either a drop party, parkour, maze, ect. We will mix it up, and have a great time. That's the goal.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. Frosty

Frosty Owner Staff Member

If you have any last minute suggestions, please post them below!

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. unbornhunter

unbornhunter New Member

I have a a suggestion about this update. how about making that into a hole new world like how you have the factions and stuff now. this way you can keep everyone happy about there island and what thay have worked hard to keep, plus on top of that if you would end up taking my suggestion about the update. the server could also make a bit more money for you to make the server better. you could also do the 500$ giveaway on that server instead.

if not alex_boyd_1995 have a request to take her is flooring like the top part (not the building or anything in side) just the floor that she worked so hard on up to were the water ends.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

I bought many items from other people like luckyblock enchant, 2 keycatcher, omnitool, part of the legendary kit, halloween key, and 2 op pick. I work hard for these. Can I keep them with me when the island restart? It wouldn't be fair for me that I paid ign money to the player but ending up it was no use for me since its saying I just gave them ign money. And I want to request to move my ig farm, creeper farm, zombie pigman, A big sphere i made, with a cactus farm im working on.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  5. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Also are you adding new items to /shop? Like new spawners.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

With the $500 giveaway, my suggestion you should maybe separate the money to the top 10 or 5 is.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Kalani

Kalani Member

I feel spawners should still be the way you make money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Wolf_PvP_

Wolf_PvP_ Member

Is this for Summit and forsty or...????

9. dontrump1

dontrump1 Member

is the summit server restarting? on frostysb ive spent about $75 and i had 58 ig spawners will all of that be deleted? will i be able to save it?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Wolf_PvP_

Wolf_PvP_ Member

And also I wanted to know if your PVs reset

11. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

they do as well as enderchest :(.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. mason

mason New Member

Frosty I really wanted to know if you could move my creeper farm because I worked really hard to get up to that point and I have always been by my self until I joined Mason but before I joined him I had 246 creeper spawners so if you could PLEASE move it that would be great and keep doing what ur doing for this server I love it FYI my ign is
    Sophiekitty101 and if you could it's not a have move my igs or even if you could just transfer my island that would be great

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  13. xLlaime23SP

xLlaime23SP New Member

Really!!!!! I work hard for my is lvl 800 and now bye all? I wanted buy spawners in /buy for my is :( now I'm fcked and I can't, so RIP my island, I'm not going to do nothing in my is before the Reset .-.

14. geniticceaser

geniticceaser New Member

how exactly are you going to make it so people who bought stuff with irl money keep the items they bought are you just gonna give people the items if they say the bought it or are you going to like re-roll the donations?

15. Eep

Eep Member

Wow! Amazing information on this update! Can't wait. I personally can't think of any suggestions, but I'll sure post some if I think of any. Keep up the great work. I want to know more about the Factions and Prison servers though, as I got VIP on Factions.

16. mason

mason New Member

hey frosty a suggestion is can you pls plsss move my island to the reset world Ps this is sophiekitty101

17. teenwolftoo

teenwolftoo New Member

Hi Frosty, can you please preserve as much of my island as possible? Is it possible to keep my iron golem spawners too? (teenwolftoo)

18. Bird

Bird New Member

Hello, honestly, I believe this should be a complete reset meaning you keep anything you have bought/won on buycraft (kits, keys, ranks), but islands are completely deleted and nothing from your island gets transferred over. My reasoning for this is because it allows new players to get a start, as it's not fun when people have a head start when a server resets.

I also suggest that Vote4Fly gets added because players really like this plugin. Voting would get you like an hour or two of fly. It also encourages more people to play.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Disagree on the Vote4Fly. There is a reason of having a /fly at /buy. Also you don't know how hard people like me spend there time on the island.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. Bird

Bird New Member

Honestly, if Vote4Fly was added it could even be 30 minutes, just so unranked members could get to high places and finish their builds.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1