There are 0 players online.

Some quick Intel. Check here.

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Frosty, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Frosty

Frosty Owner Staff Member

Hey guys,

Just going to keep you updated on the current situation. As you may or may not know, my paypal was limited due to me not being 18. However, I have just recently turned 18. So now I am getting it all sorted out. I will soon again have a paypal. But regardless, the server hasn't made anything for the last 35 days now. Thats why I have not really been able to come out with new features or advertisements.

What do I have to say about that? Well I'll tell you. I am going to be very soon once my paypal is fixed adding it back to the store. Then, out of my own money I am going to pay to get a ton of new features, and things added for the server. I am going to make the server one of the most unique, and fun servers around. I have learned so much in the last 8 months of being with you guys. I know what you want from a server, and how I should do it now.

With that said, very soon this will be occurring. I will be revamping each and every server on Frostymc. Starting with our lovely skyblock server. Then prison and factions. I will be adding content never before seen on any servers on all of mc. Will be something to look forward too.

Lastly, with all the new content coming out way, will also bring advertisements. Yes! That is correct, ads haha. I'm not talking about just 1 or 2 youtubers though. I mean I will get slots, youtubers, and google ads. FrostyMC has a bright future and I can not wait to see where it will go.

Tl;dr:

Updates and ads coming very soon.

• Like Like x 3
  2. dontrump1

dontrump1 Member

Yess!! sounds like frosty has an extremely bright near future!! cant wait to see the new stuff you add! I would be glad to help in anyway if you need.. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Cool. Happy Birthday Frosty?!?!?!?!

• Like Like x 2
  4. bork

bork Active Member

Happy belated. We appreciate you trying to do your best for new features and we would totally understand if anything was restricted or limited with such events going on. However, I thoroughly am extremely excited in seeing what the future holds for the server as a whole.
    Please let me know if you would like any assistance with any of this, especially with advertising such as social media platforms.

Thank you for being an impeccable owner! We as a community love it here and cannot wait for many more year(s) to come.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. ShinyTiqer

ShinyTiqer New Member

Once i start getting interest on the server again i will start doing youtube seriously unlike some people... [atherguy] XD jk

• Like Like x 1
  6. bork

bork Active Member

Nice to see you back!

7. Inactives

Inactives Member

Wow this is really awesome! I haven't been active lately tho so I'll see what I find when I log in :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. bork

bork Active Member

Nice!!

9. Packerbacker794

Packerbacker794 New Member

Hey Bork, when the reset happens wanna team up and start an island together? Let me know! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

frienship. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. bork

bork Active Member

Hey! I'll definitely consider it, but no promises (yet)! :)