There are 0 players online.

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Jaden Swiderek, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Jaden Swiderek

Jaden Swiderek New Member

Minecraft Username: Jdog3002

How long have you been playing FrostySB: Since this new reset on Skyblock

What is your timezone:Eastern time

How many hours a day do you play: 3-4 atleast

Are you Respectful/Respected:Very respectful, love discovering new things

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: Being on late, so wehen other staff cant be on, i can always help solve things that go on later

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:I Get along with almost everybody, except when im distrespected, which when that happens, i would have the ability to /mute

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes, i know the rules but the server never got more than 5 people on everyday so i have a little bit of experience

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB:No sir

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]:I would remind them that spam is not allowed, and if they continued, i would mute them. Once they were unmuted, if they continued, i would mute again for a little longer.
    Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: Tell the player that is saying there is a hacker that they should try to record and report on forums. Aswell as open my recording device, and try to record him aswell.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]:Remind them that advertising is only allowed every minutes or so, and if they continued, i would mute for a certain amount of time

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:Ask the person that the message was sent to if it was meant to harm, or a playful friend to friend thing. If it was harmful, i would mute the victim for a certain amount of time, if it continued after the mute was over, I would get ahold of mod or admin.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:I would message the person who is saying the bad things, and inform him that it is against the rules to do such a thing. If it continued, i would mute for 30min, if it still continued after the 1st mute, a longer mute will occur and i would contact a mod or admin

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: if it is the ip, report/ban, if they are saying "im gonna go play on hypixel" i wouldnt punish, but i would /cc so NOBODY LEAVES THIS AMAZING SERVER <3
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. bork

bork Active Member

Nice application. However, I'd recommend you play a little longer and get a better feel for the server and its community as you are a newer player. The reset happened within only a week ago. We appreciate you interest in becoming a staff member. Nonetheless, good luck!