There are 0 players online.

Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Xx_EveTheVamp_xX, Jun 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Xx_EveTheVamp_xX

Xx_EveTheVamp_xX New Member

How long have you been playing FrostySB:I have been on FrostySB about 2-3 years

What is your timezone: GMT [US]

How many hours a day do you play:About 7-8 hours a day

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes i'm respectful and Yup i'm respected

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: Greet people to FrostySB,Help if anyone needed, give my bountys to people and spawners and also pvp for fun (by fun i mean i give stuff back).Don't be rude or never bully ECT..

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I am kind i help and greet all the time, i ask people if they need help and if so i do it.I'm working hard on controling my anger with many disrespectful people and also fairness like actully doing a real trade as in no scams or no bullying

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a Minecraft server: Kinda but most likely no but i know you (FrostySB) and Ather (43ms) are really kind and i know i should be kind like you guys.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: No i had never been banned on FrostySB

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I would Mute them for spamming and also if continued and and on i may report to you

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: Check if he has hacks,go in try to kill or report or ban if he or she won't turn off hacks if i ask them

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: tell them wait a while and to give a cool-down whiten the time like 5 mins every time (if u allow that) and if that player doesn't listen i may mute for a day or so

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: mute for a while like 30 mins or so or tell them to quit it out and to stop

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: mute them for staff disrespect or if worse than that may also ban for a day

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: mute them for around 1 hour 30 mins or less and also clear chat

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017 at 10:17 PM
  2. Dragonwarrior568

Dragonwarrior568 Member

@Xx_EveTheVamp_xX I got instant perm banned the first time i "Advertised" I was just asking anyone want to go play any Minigames? and one person was like im reporting you and i got perm banned it was so stupid

3. SinfulFish

SinfulFish Staff Staff Member

Your application needs a lot more details in every aspect. So please work on it ;D. (But do not double post)...

~Sin

4. Xx_EveTheVamp_xX

DragonWarrior568 did u know that some helpers are not on all the time if so reply and son't say i was online because i wasn't and if so i was probley afk

5. Xx_EveTheVamp_xX

And thank you SinfulFish for the advice and also for helping out at FrostySB

6. Dragonwarrior568

Dragonwarrior568 Member