staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by lilarmyboy045, May 3, 2017.

1. lilarmyboy045

lilarmyboy045 New Member

Minecraft Username:lilarmyboy045

How long have you been playing VulcanMC: a day

What is your timezone: Central

How many hours a day do you play:6-8

Are you Respectful/Respected: Very Respectful

What can you do to benefit VulcanMC: I can help the community when more people start joining and I can help build the server and help grow the server.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I am very respectful and I don't abuse my powers.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes 5year i was a admin

Have you ever been banned on VulcanMC: No

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: Mute them on warning.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I come and record them to show to the mods.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I would mute them on warning first.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: i would ask to stop it en be respect to other players. after no lissen just mute

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I record them and report them.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: Mute them.

2. Lrki

Lrki Administrator Staff Member

Great application man :) Sorry it took so long to get to your application! We have been very busy with the launching of our server :)
    Once a decision has been made either myself or Guthans will let you know!

3. LeStylez

LeStylez New Member

I think you should add some more detail and answer the questions in big long paragraphs.