There are 0 players online.

SwiftKoalas Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by YoshiPlayz_, Apr 3, 2017.

1. YoshiPlayz_

YoshiPlayz_ New Member

Minecraft Username:SwiftPixelz

How long have you been playing FrostySB:About 1 Year

What is your timezone: Mountain

How many hours a day do you play: Well sometimes i have school work but about 2hours

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes i love this server and i love the comumunity

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: help make the server better by muting people for inappropriate language

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: well im really nice and have experience from other servers one ive been a builder but i want to try to change it up a bit and help the community but the server that i was build could not aford it so ya......

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: yes

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: no i have not

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: id temp mute for about 10mins

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in help that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: if i have the choice to ban or temp ban i would but if theres not i would post on the forums and mabe it will lead to a mod coming on

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: temp mute them for about 5mins

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:
    id temp mute or ban him of course
    Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:
    temp ban for Abusing staff
    Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: mute and the third mute id temp ban for a month

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  2. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Frosty started at May from last year how is it possible to play for 2 years.
    this is not a an answer that goes with it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. bork

bork Active Member

Unfortunately I have to agree with Yasuyan as this is not a credible response.
    The server has only been opened since 28 May 2016 so you couldn't have been playing for two years. Sorry.