There are 0 players online.

[UK] eepgaming's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Eep, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Eep

Eep Member

Minecraft Username: eepgaming

How long have you been playing FrostySB: For about a week now, however, I have known of the server and have played before a while ago.

What is your timezone: GMT – UTC+00:00

How many hours a day do you play: I currently play for an hour or so, however, I am going to be aiming for 5+ hours a day after my exams.

Are you Respectful/Respected: I am extremely respectful to all members and staff, and have heard no negative comments about me.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I will do my best to keep the entire community welcoming, friendly and calm. I will welcome new users and welcome back returning ones. I will answer all questions asked to the best of my ability and keep the players in high spirits. I will also do my best to advertise the server to gain more players. Throughout the years I’ve played Minecraft, I’ve gained a lot of experience and knowledge from calming players down to fixing a plugin, I believe with this knowledge I’ll be able to benefit the server nicely.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:
    As I’ve said in my previous application, I have a passion for helping others. I love doing it. If I’m given a task, I won’t stop working on it until it’s complete. I’m very sociable but also independent. I’m a great problem solver, which is great for complicated tasks. My skills let me be able to work independently but also in a group, so I can complete a task even if I’m doing it by myself.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a Minecraft server: Yes, I owned a server for over a year and a half, it usually had 20+ players online. I have also been the ranks of Helper and Chat-Moderator / Moderator on a few small servers, however, I have always focussed on the position of Administrator / Manager.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: No, and I never intend to be banned.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: If he/she has spammed something in chat more than 3 times, I would give him/her a 10-minute mute. If he/she carried on, after another 3 messages, I would give another 10-minute mute. If again after that he/she carried on, I would give him/her a permanent mute.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in PVP but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would go to warp PVP in without being seen, hiding around the map or in /vanish and get record evidence of him/her hacking, then if possible ban him/her, if not, send it to a higher member of staff. I would ban the player for 4 days, then if he/she came back and hacked again, I would ban him/her for 6 days then, if repeated, permanently.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I would give him/her a 5-minute mute, as it has to be an interval of 40 seconds for it to be classified as allowed.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would instantly give the player a 1-hour mute. And apologize to the ‘victim’. If it happens again and keeps happening, I feel like it should be a permanent mute. This should not be tolerated.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: If I saw a player harassing another player or a staff member, I would give the user a 2 hour mute.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: If it's an IP, then permanent mute, however, if they don't know the rules, and they just say a server name it should be a warning, and a /clearchat, on the second offense, permanent mute as the player should have learnt the rules after a warning.

Extra: Every Thursday I am a Young Leader at a Cub group and I then also go to Explorers. This is from 5:30 to 9:30. So during this time, I won’t be available after school. Please feel free to ask me any questions and leave feedback in the comments below. I appreciate your time spent reading this.

- Eep

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  2. unbornhunter

unbornhunter New Member

hey it looks good but to be honest man i would talk to frosty or the other staff about how long thay will be muted for depending on who is on and what rule was broken. othen that its good

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Eep

Eep Member

Thanks for the reply. However all the timings were from Frosty's Staff Tutorial.

4. bork

bork Active Member

I wish you luck, nicely formatted.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eep

Eep Member

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dontrump1

dontrump1 Member

Great app! Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eep

Eep Member

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Just that I only see you on the weekends

9. Eep

Eep Member

Maybe our time zones? I don't see you much either?

10. Gabe/Xristos

Gabe/Xristos New Member

1+ Ur a really good guy and u have Proven it ur Worthy and Ready for the Position And ur always really Nice with everyone ur a great guy and u deserve to pass And I wish u the best of luck

-Regards Gabe_Uttsects

• Like Like x 1
  11. Eep

Eep Member

Thanks!