There are 0 players online.

[UK] Seronical's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Seronical, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Seronical

Seronical Member

Minecraft Username: Seronical

How long have you been playing FrostySB: Over 3 months now.

What is your timezone: GMT

How many hours a day do you play: On holidays/week-ends: 3-4 hours. On College days: 1-3 hours.

Are you Respectful/Respected: I believe I am respectful not only of the people but the server it's self. I also believe that I am respected within the community as well.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: Through-out my MC journey I have seen many servers succeed and fall, from that I built upon knowledge to help other servers when given the chance. First is chat. Chat is a massive impact on how the server represents it's self in my opinion and what I would hope to do is to keep cussing minimal but not entirely illegal and keep the advertisers/spamming/racism non-existent.
    With different game-modes comes different kind of questions asked and how to respond. I have great knowledge of skyblock, prison and factions because those were my main 3 game-modes I've played during my time. This means that I am able to handle almost anyone's question given to me on any of the servers and respond as detailed as a possibly can to help the player out.
    Hackers are a massive issue on most servers. I say most because Frosty will not have a manifest of hackers if I am given the chance to keep them at bay. From being a hacker back in 2014(Quit over 2 years ago now) I know what kind of hacks people use eg; Kill-aura, tracers, high-jump, fly, autoclick, blink and many more. My knowledge of this means that I can benefit Frosty in a massive way to keep raiding fair and pvp a fair fight on every server on Frosty.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I believe you should choose me over other applicants because of the experience I have not only with being staff but hacking and seeing servers fall and succeed based of the staff team and how well the server functioned as a whole. From hackers, to rule-breakers I have a sharp eye and can take the time out of my day to come on to help the server and it's people from anything that's breaking the server's rules. I'm also 17 and in college where I have Wednesdays off and home-work is non-existent so I can dedicate more time to the server.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Indeed I do
    One server that averaged 200-300 players daily but I was only staff on the skyblock averaging about 60 players daily, I was staff on there until I resigned due to poor infrastructure of the staff team and the way it was running
    I've been staff on other small servers mainly providing just prison and in my eyes I have given it my 150% best.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: Only once for continuing to do something that I should not of done, it was a complete disaster for me and I wish I could take the mistake I did back.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I would give them a short temporary mute. If the player carries it on I will give that person a longer mute.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: Since Helper's can't ban hackers I would provide proof with a recording software make sure the proof is viable to use against the player to ban that person and then send it to higher staff.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I would first give them a warning asking if they can slow down there advertisement so it's a longer delay each time to avoid it looking like it's spam in chat.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would PM that player asking him to apologise for what he's done/warning him and if he continues give him a temp mute and if carries on a longer mute and if more a temp ban.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would message the player doing the harassing to stop(as a warning) and if they carry on temp mute them for 10-15 minutes and if carried on longer

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: I would clear chat to prevent them finding the IP to that server in that way it's not indirect advertising then PM that person to not do it again if they continued I would give them a mute or a Mute straight up followed by a warning so that a 2nd time doesn't happen.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  2. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

I remember you from Frosty sky block. It should be more than 3 months.

3. Seronical

Seronical Member

Yeah, I put over 3 months because I'm sure it's been over 3 months but not entirely sure when I first started playing :)

4. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

You were here almost from the beggining, but wait you were inactive for a while. It makes sence

5. Seronical

Seronical Member

Yep only for a little though :) Any positive or constructive feedback about my application?

6. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Other than that, what you said makes sense and think it's not a lie. +1

7. atherguy

atherguy Staff Staff Member

Great app. I don’t hate you anymore.

8. SinfulFish

SinfulFish Staff Staff Member

9. Seronical

Seronical Member

Bump! More feed-back would be nice :)

10. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Why did you hate him

11. Seronical

Seronical Member

12. Seronical

Seronical Member

All of the servers I stated got shut-down although the one which had 60+ players merged with another server and had it's IP changed and the whole staff team re-worked so it would seem pointless to do that. Also, saying server names woudn't be that good as it would be in a way advertising saying the name(If the server still exists)

13. Seronical

Seronical Member

14. Seronical

Seronical Member

Would like more feedback if possible.

15. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Be more active.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Seronical

Seronical Member

True True, I'll be on right now, ha ha.