There are 0 players online.

[USA // Argentina] Wolfer_PvP Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Wolf_PvP_, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Wolf_PvP_

Wolf_PvP_ Member

Minecraft Username: Wolfer_PvP

How long have you been playing FrostySB: I have been playing for a bit more than 3 months

What is your timezone: UTC-03:00

How many hours a day do you play: I play around 3 - 5 hours depending on what I have to do.

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes I am and I am super respectful.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I would like to benefit the FrostySB community by being an example to every person that wants to be a helper and also to make it a bigger and huge community.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I am super respectful, I am a Boy Scout and I love to help people by donating to charity, answering questions that they need help with and also I love this server.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes I have. I was a staff member in a minecraft server that got closed since the owner could not afford it.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: I have not ever been banned from the FrostySB community nor I have ever been kicked or muted.

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I would tempmute them for 5-10 minutes.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would try to get a mod on or try to take as much proof I could to show to the Higher Ranks (HR) what he did.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I would warn them to stop and if they do not I would tempmute them for 3-5 minutes.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would kick the homophobic saying Stop being discreminatory. Warning 1/2.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would kick them with a warning and then if they continue I would tempmute them.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: I would instantly clear chat and if he continues I would tempmute them.

2. bork

bork Active Member

It's a nice application, however, you have to be at least 13 or 14 to apply. Sorry.

3. Wolf_PvP_

Wolf_PvP_ Member

IK but atherguy told me that I could be one if they tought that I was mature for my age xD welp thanks and hope to see you soon. BTW I am gonna wait 1 year... Yes... 1 more year... ;-; welp gotta play the waiting game I guess...