There are 0 players online.

[USA] Astro_Volum3 Been While!!!!

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Astro_Volum3, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Astro_Volum3

Astro_Volum3 New Member

Minecraft Username: Astro_Volum3

How long have you been playing FrostySB: I don't know the exact time length I've been playing for, but FrostySB or atherguy should know. But to my understanding I have been on since July 16th 2016 when the server first came out.

What is your timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How many hours a day do you play: Since I am planning my wedding I'm only playing on weekends but I attempt to get on weekdays.

Are you Respectful/Respected: I am very respectful and respected because I have shown this plenty of times before in the past, people love me as a human being and as a funny character. I bring a excited vibe to the table when I join servers.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I think I can benefit FrostySB by showing that I'm not too late to show/prove myself of having the responsible job of being a staff member of FrostySB. I think I am a very upbeat person and show honesty and integrity in my work and my actions. I don't play or do things unfairly.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: To be completely honest I think everyone should have their own shot at being a staff member of FrostySB. So in my own personal opinion I feel this question shouldn't apply because I don't like putting myself above other as a human being. But if I would have to answer, I would say: "I think you should choose me because I am a very trustworthy person I show this in many different forms. I am very helpful towards people and towards the community, I want to help others and some people just want the power. Being a staff member is about responsibility, it's not about putting yourself in the spotlight and showing your dominance over others because it's rude and unkind.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: I do have former experience being a staff member on many different servers, to many to recall at the moment. I used to be an Owner myself but sooner or later the server started to decline significantly because of a decrease in donations and my faults in not paying for my own server.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: I have never been banned on FrostySB

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I would give them a 10 minute mute and after the "mute" expired and if they continued, I would permanently mute them.

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would see if he/she is actually hacking to prove that they are hacking, and if they are I would ban them right on the dot. I would then email the Owner and explain to him what I did and why I did it because you can't ban someone without the Owner knowing, it's evasion of important information and it's not right.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I would ask them politely to "Please stop spamming their shop" and if they did not stop I would mute them for 10 minutes and if the mute ended and if they continued I would then tell the Owner what is going on and hopefully solve the situation at hand.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would immediately mute them because it is not fair to people that take this remark offensively because they might react wrongly. If someone did say a homophobic remark, I would then mute them for 10 minutes and that's it.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would immediately contact the Owner and explain the situation before it gets to out of hand. If the staff member were to continue while I'm contacting the Owner I would mute them.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]: I would immediately temp-ban them because its not fair to players of the server because they don't want people leaving because of another thing that someone said in chat. It unfair to many people if someone did this because it shows how disrespectful you are.

2. Seronical

Seronical Member

As found here: http://prntscr.com/dvs11k
    You stated you were going to be 17 last year in October, but now stating months after that month has passed you're still 17. Something is not right, -1 for now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Astro_Volum3

Astro_Volum3 New Member

Holy crap I did, I mis-typed then
    Sorry Everyone o_o!!!!!

4. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Hey yo Astro. Great app. Would be nice if you become helper

5. Yasuyan555

Yasuyan555 Active Member

Too inactive.

6. bork

bork Active Member

Last seen on the forums: over 11 weeks ago. Not sure when you were last on the server. I believe it's been a while. Quite inactive. I recommend you to change that and you might be suitable again! Staff's decision though :)

• Like Like x 1