There are 0 players online.

[USA EST] Kisuosan Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Kisuosan, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Kisuosan

Kisuosan New Member

Minecraft Username: Kisuosan

How long have you been playing FrostySB: About a week

What is your timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How many hours a day do you play: as much as I can, usually between 4-10 hours

Are you Respectful/Respected: People on the server don’t have a problem with me and I am considerate.

What can you do to benefit FrostySB: I can be beneficial to FrostySB because I’m active, considerate, generous, and I can build.

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants: I am active, considerate, and I am knowledgeable about fixing fights.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: I have been a chat moderator and a builder on a couple other servers about a year ago before I took a break.

Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: Nope

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]: I would clear chat and mute them after giving them a chance to stop

Scenario 2: you see someone saying in helpop that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]: I would teleport to the scene and see if there is a pvp hacker.

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]: I would ask them to be considerate about chat and not spam chat and give them a 5min mute.

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would give them a warning and a mute about the remark. The time is 1 hour.

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]: I would give them a warning about the abuse and a mute following the pastebin. The time is 2 hours.

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]:

Clear chat immediately and ban the person for 10 years to perm.

2. bork

bork Active Member

Good luck, I'd still recommend to continue playing for some time since its only been a week, but nice application. :)

3. Kisuosan

Kisuosan New Member

Thank you. I will always be playing. I currently have a play time of 5days in this week. So I am active :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. SkyBullet07

SkyBullet07 New Member

I feel as if you might have been able to add a little more detail in some areas, but other than that it's quite good.

5. Kisuosan

Kisuosan New Member

I am willing to provide more information if need be, I currently wasn't too focused on the application due to school work, but im still active enough to review things and do stuff.