There are 0 players online.

Why u Should Pic Me For Helper <3 xLittleDerpy

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Kgr2002, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Kgr2002

Kgr2002 New Member

1. NewMinecraft Username:xDerpyyy

How long have you been playing FrostySB : a few months

What is your timezone: Eastern

How many hours a day do you play: 4- 5 Hours

Are you Respectful/Respected: Yes But when There is a problem I will be very serious

What can you do to benefit FrostySB:I can report people for hacking, I can tempmute/band people if there spamming or doing something wrong, and I can help people if they have any problems

Why should we chose YOU over other applicants:You should chose me because i am very Serious at moments when I need to be, I can be very fun, I tend to help people all ready, And u can depend on me, I love your server, and I am very nice and kind and I am a team player.

Do you have any former experience being a staff member on a minecraft server: Yes On Minecats but I was one of the first so they had to get ride of me because they wanted to let others try to be mod/staff
      Have you ever been banned on FrostySB: No not at all, I respect all the rules and I listen very well

Scenario 1: You see someone spamming the chat but they won't stop, what would you do [if anything]:i will say Stop The Spam And if they do it again I will temp mute them for 5 minutes

Scenario 2:if you see someone saying help in chat that there is a hacker in pvp but there are no mods on, what do you do? [if anything]:i will get a moderator on as quick as i possibly can, and I would take screen shots to report on the forums if none can come on

Scenario 3: You see someone advertising their shop every 15 seconds, what do you do? [if anything]:i will ask them to stop if they don't i will mute for 5 minutes and if they continue i will add 5 minutes again then I would ban them if they did it one more time

Scenario 4: You see someone say a homophobic remark in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:i will mute for 10-15 minutes or ill ban

Scenario 5: You see someone abusing staff/player in /m, what do you do? [if anything]:i will contact a moderator and mute the person for 10 minutes

Scenario 6: You see someone say a popular server name in chat, what do you do? [if anything]i will mute them or ban them because saying other servers in your chat is bad and could get them banned

i live in the Canada And I was Born 2000

i am a very trust worthy person i will listen to what i need to do and i will listen to any one that needs me to help[staff] yes I will, I will listen to everything u guys say and ill do it right away

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. _AllHypedUp_

_AllHypedUp_ Member

Sorry to say, no. You need more description

3. _AllHypedUp_

_AllHypedUp_ Member

4. RawrWithBrem

RawrWithBrem Active Member

I was asking myself: "how is this a Giveaway" o_O
    three things @Kgr2002
    1.) Detail is needed for being a staff
    2.) this isn't a Giveaway
    3.) as a staff you don't need to post just your staff application, you have to be active to. Post thins. (It's a tip for if you want to be staff)

5. atherguy

atherguy Staff Staff Member

This needs to be under staff applications.